6 years ago
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Update
Yes, once again a fell behind. I know I need to do so much better and I get reminded everyday. I can actually say I have a decent excuse now. (kind of anyway). I decided to go back to school after almost 4 years of not going to any type of school. I'm only taking 6 credits because I needed to ease myself back into the whole school thing. Brandon and I have worked it out where he is home when I have class and I am home the rest of the day. It's been busy because on Monday and Wednesdays Syd has speech therapy in the morning while Brandon has school. On Tuesday and Thursdays I have school while Brandon drops Syd off to preschool, then after my class I go and pick her up and I also have class Tuesday and thursday nights. Fridays are really my only free days. It is working out really well so far. I am loving school so far and Dawson is such a trooper because he spends most of his mornings in the car hanging out. Brandon is doing really well with school so far also. He did have a mountain bike accident that messed up his shoulder and he is still recovering from that since it has been over a month. We bought a Chrysler town and country which we love so far. We weren't too excited to get a minivan at first, but it has been a blessing. That gas is pretty good and the room is AWESOME!! Brandon also got a Geo Tracker for his four wheeling and hunting needs. He loves it and has been fun to go four wheeling in it as a family. The kids love riding in it without the top on. Let's see what else has happened. Brandon is in the process of applying for PA schools which is stressful and really exciting. Live is really good and busy, but we are loving it. Well it is actually getting really late and I am starting to not focus so for now I am going to say goodnight and until next time. Oh and scroll down because I put a ton of pictures and posts on so enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
You are amazing! I don't have any excuse to still be blogging back in July...
Good for you! When you need help or anything please call me! Good luck with everything! :)
Go Kandra! I forget you are so close. When you come down you better call me and we can go to lunch or something. I ever come up I will do the same :)
Post a Comment