Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fishing

 


One fun adventure that we did as a family this summer was go fishing. Brandon and I both bought fishing/hunting licenses this year. Brandon and I will be going to deer hunting this year which I am actually really excited about. We might make it an overnighter without kids so I am really excited about that. We'll see though. This kids actually did really well with the fishing adventure. Dawson was pretty tired and wanted to dive in the water and eat the fishing lure, but we decided to go against that. He's such a stinker. Sydnee was so excited to finally use the fishing pole that Grandpa Nebeker gave her for her first birthday two years ago. I can't wait to go again next year when the kids are little older and can really start to understand. It was a very fun filled day with no fish, but we got to spend it together and even had a picnic.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: