Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dawson

Dawson is not our chill little boy anymore. Somedays I dream about how he used to just sit around content to watch everything and everyone around him. Well those days are mostly gone. He is such a busy boy! He loves to climb anything within his reach. He gets in everything which makes it extra hard to keep my apartment clean becuase I turn around and there is a brand new mess or one that I just cleaned up. I seriously don't remember Sydnee being this crazy into everything. He is so much fun though and so sweet and cuddly. He is doing better with his sleeping at night which is an answer to a prayer. He is a biter so we have to really watch and disciplin him if he does bite. He has four teeth on top, four teeth on bottom, and one molar on top also. This kid also eats like a champ and will eat anything and everyting, He will sometimes out eat me and defiantly out eats Sydnee becuase she doesn't really eat. She's just picky. Dawson says: Go, daddy, mommy, uh-oh, Yd (Syd), hi, want, and every once in awhile throws a few more words in there. He can throw fits, but luckly hasn't figured out the thoughing himself back and on the floor thing yet. He is such a fun boy and his smile just melts you. The doctor was a little worried that Dawson has a wheat allergy becuase he lost a pound and that automatically calls for a blood tests, but this kids all the time and everything so we were kind of worried to, but luckly and thankfully he is just fine and doesn't have a food allergy. We do have to go in and reweigh him though. I think we are just made to have smaller kids. Well see though. I'm just grateful and we have healthy kids. We'll let you know the update.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: