After Carter's birthday party the kids and I went to where Brandon's Dad was stationed for work to pick Brandon up and I thought hey I bet the kids would love to get a tour of the fire trucks. And oh boy was I right. Paige was so fun and cute and kept asking questions about everything. She even let Vern put a fire uniform on her. She was a little weary about it at first but loved it at the end. Syd and Austin would have nothing to with that, but Dawson couldn't care either way so we put him in the boots. Vern was so awesome to give the kids a full on tour of the truck and showed them was was in every compartment. They saw the lights on top and they even got to sit in the front in the drivers seat. They was were so cute and so fun. Austin was super tired so he didn't say much, but I know he had fun, Dawson and Bryn were such troopers and were so good about it. Sydnee was so funny and had something to say about everything and thought she was pretty funny and would just laugh at herself. Silly little girl. Thanks Vern for a fun tour!
6 years ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment