Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dawson turns 1!

 

 

Don't mind my face in this picture because to be quite honest with you I have no idea what kind of face that was. oh Well.
 

 

Dawson turned one in July. It was such a fun day. I decided to make my first fondent cake for his birthday. I had some amazing friends come over and help me which was awesome because without them I probably wouldn't have gotten everything done so thank you thank you Katie and Lindsey. The cake turned out ok for being my first time. The party was a lot of fun. We had some friends and family come to the park and we had pizza, cake, cupcakes, and icecream. Dawson I think was so full from eating a hole slice of pizza and some pasta salad that he really didn't touch his cake or icecream too much, but that's ok because it was the look on his face when that cake was put in front of him that made it all worth making. We wished my mom, dad, lance and his family, kolby and his family, and Jackson and Rachel could have been that, but we understand and missed you guys. Thanks to all those who came. I just can't believe Dawson is one and crazy as ever!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: