5 years ago
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Sweet Carter's 1st B-day
Carter turned one this month and we had the opportunity to go to Twin an celebrate his birthday him and his cute little family. It was so fun and such an adventure. Brandon and I were able to take Paige, Austin, and Bryn, plus of course Sydnee and Dawson with us to Carter's Birthday party. We love having a Van now because we get to have opportunities like this. The kids did awesome as we traveled down there and they did so well the whole day. We loved having them with us! Anyway I decided to make Carter a few onesies which was so much fun and really easy. My friend Lindsey let me come over to her house and make them there. She actually drew the guitar for me. They turned out so stinkin cute for being my first ones. I know Carter will look so handsome in them. I just can't wait to make some for Dawson and some shirts for Sydnee. Thanks Lance and Bekah for a great and fun filled day!! We love you guys and can't wait to see you again!
I also loved how Dawson and Carter figured out how to share Carter's new toy. It was so fun to watch Cater push Dawson and Dawson to sitting there and enjoying it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment