Thursday, November 20, 2008

First Diaper Cake

 

A couple of friends and I put on a babyshower for a friend a few weeks ago and I really wanted to do something special for her because she is a really good friend of mine. So, I wondered and pondered what I should give her. I finally realized that it's hard to shop for someone who already has most of the baby stuff, like toys, baby crib set, and I knew that everyone was going to give her clothes and blankets which is perfect because that would be what she needed. But I wanted to get her something different and than it came. I remembered that another friend of mine made a diaper cake for someone and I remembered that she put the instructions on her blog. I was so excited to do it and it was so much fun. I made a hooded towel that was really cute and used that as the middle to hold all the diapers together. I think it turned out really cute (considering it was my first one) and she loved it. It was also suprisingly inexpensive. I hope you like it too!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gillett Family said...

Hmm that looks strangely familiar :) It is super cute and fun i'm sad i will have to use it
though, but i plan on leaving it like that till i can't any longer Thanks a bunch Kandra you are the Best!!!!!

Tammy said...

Great job Kandra. It turned out great!