5 years ago
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Twilight and oh... a sexy Vampire
About a week ago Bekah shows up at my door and of course I welcome her visit because I love it when she comes over. Before she really says hi to me she said something to the effect that I am rude and mean because I wasn't answering her phone calls that day. I did not know that she was trying all day to call me so of course I apologize deeply because I love Bekah I don't want there to ever be any hard feelings between her and I. Well after she ranted on me she pulls out something from her purse and said that I might not deserve this, but because she loves me she was still going to give it to me. I kind of hesitated going near her becuase she may be tiny, but I'm sure her little fist could leave one good bruise (maybe I should ask my brother Lance because I am sure he has deserved a few here and there) :o) So I approached and she handed me the ticket and said that she bought me a ticket to the Twilight movie which is tomorrow!!! I was and still am so excited!! I of course hugged her and told her how amazing she was and still is and she than forgave me. No, she really wasn't that mean, but I'm sure that if she really was that mean than I deserve every bit of it!! Serisously I can't wait for tomorrow. We are going to have dinner at my house and than off we go to see a sexy, bloodsucking, and romantic VAMPIRE!! Thanks Bekah you are amazing and I love ya!! (And don't worry I will pay you back so don't let me forget!!) ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
I am sure the movie will be awesome. I know you will have a great time.
I too am very excited! My friend got me a ticket to see the midnight movie tonight in Burley! Should be fun!
You make me sound so mean! ;) lol! I still think it was very rude for you to not answer your phone. :)
Post a Comment