Saturday, November 22, 2008

I was not disappointed

Last night Bekah and I and a couple of her friends from work went to see the Twilght Movie and let me tell you it was awesome!!! I was so excited the whole day and when it finally came time for the movie to start I thought I was going to explode! It was defiantly worth going to. There is so much I want to say about it, but I know a few of my friends wont be too happy to hear the plot of the movie before they actually go see it. But anyway if you get the chance to see it do. At first I was worried about reading the book first because you knew that they wouldn't be able to put everything from the book into the movie, but considering it was only about 1 and 45 minutes they did a pretty good job. Bekah and I wished it wouldn't end, I mean come on why can't they just make it a 12 hour movie. I also love the music that they put in there. (I might splurge and get the soundtrack, but shhhh don't tell Brandon :o) Well I guess that is all I can say about it before I tell the whole story, so go and see it!!

5 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

I too loved it! I went to the midnight movie in Burley thursday night and I didn't want it to end even though it was 2:00 in the morning! I also love the soundtrack and would love to buy it!

The Rigbys said...

I loved the movie! I thought that it followed the book well, so I was happy!

Tammy said...

I guess I should read the book and go see the movie. Everyone around here has loved it too. Glad you had fun!

Dena said...

I need to stop being such a dweeb and go see the movie. Everyone I know loves it. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

The Cook Clan said...

I love the new background! Very cute!