Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our Little Girl

I have been wanting to get some one year pictures of Sydnee so so bad and now that she is 15 months I think we better get moving on that. I guess we aren't too far off, atleast she is still in her first year right? Anyway, here are some that Brandon took yesterday and we are planning on getting some more done hopefully from our neighbor that is in school for photography. I hope I hope because we really need to get some good pictures done of our little girl before she changes too much. I think Brandon did a pretty good job considering he has never taken a class or lessons. Thanks babe!!!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Those are so cute! Wow, nice work Brandon!

Tammy said...

Tell Brandon he did a great job. Caught some great shots...but how you could you not when the subject is a doll!