Monday, November 3, 2008

Sugar cookies and Monsters

Our friend and neighbor invited us to help decorate sugar cookies. It was tons of fun and as you can tell Sydnee enjoyed it a lot too. Or should I say she enjoyed making a mess and than eating the mess.

Brandy did an awesome job making these self portriats of her and her family :o) Ha Ha just kidding Brandy remember you were a "hot" Cleopatra. Aren't they cute little monsters?



Thanks Brandy for the very fun evening!

8 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

I love her first in the first high chair picture! I love her little "o" mouth!!

Gillett Family said...

Ha Ha :) I ment for those cupcakes to look like you, well... brandon anyway :) j/k We had so much fun. Thanks for coming and sharing the fun with us.

Julie N. said...

Those are cute monsters! But your litlle monster is the cutest of them all! I love her Halloween costume, and I can't get over how big she is getting! We love you guys!

Brian Adair Fam said...

Love all of the cute pictures. I'll have to remember those monster cupcakes for next year!! Syd was the cutest bumblebee I think I've ever seen!! I can't believe how long the back of her hair is getting. So curly and cute!!!! :0)

Nelson Family. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Cook Clan said...

Sounds like fun. Also they look very yummy!

Tammy said...

I love the monster cup cakes! I love Sydnee's little expressions! Yes, I am coming up for Chris's wedding. I will update my blog soon...I hope! See you Friday!

Dena said...

How cute! Sydnee looks adorable with the cookies all over her face!