5 years ago
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Brandon and his other love
Brandon got his buck and he is so proud of himself. I am really proud of him too because it was a pretty good size and it was fat old buck too. He has been looking at his pictures every night. It's pretty cute. We had to go and buy a chest freezer because we had no room in our freezer in the house so now we have one out in the garage and can I just say that it is such a good feeling to have plenty of hamburger. We had some last night and it's a little gamie, but really not too bad. Just put seasoning in it and your good to go. Babe I am so proud of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Boys are silly! Isn't it great not worrying about meat?! Our burger from that cow we got last year is starting to get a little low and I keep thinking it's going to be weird to buy burger again!
Post a Comment