This last Sunday we had our amazing families come and celebrate the Blessing of our sweet and handsome little boy, Dawson. It was a beautiful and spiritual day. Brandon did an amazing job with the blessing and we loved having so many of our family there. Dawson was so good the whole day. He was awake during the blessing, but fell asleep right when I started to hold him after. I am so sad though because we took some really good pictures outside of the church with my parents, Brandon's parents, and a five generations picture with us and Dawson in his way cute blessing outfit (thanks mom, but they are all on my parents camera and Brandon's parents camera so those will be coming soon I hope! Some of these are fun picture and some are serious. Two of them are of five generations for my sister and my brother. It's pretty amazing to me that I can say there is five generations on my side of the family. Pretty cool huh? Well hope you enjoy and please don't think bad of me for not loosing my baby weight yet. j/k I am working on it! :o)
5 years ago












5 comments:
Oh what a neat experience! I love all the pics.
He is adorable and you look absolutely fantastic!
You guys are all matching..that's totally cute! I can't believe you have 2..it's crazy!
I think if you tighten your Bjorn thing-so he's a little higher..like you can kiss his head it'd be more comfortable for you.
Baby weight? You are looking so good! Would you like an exercise buddy come February? I'm totally in! ;)
Hey Girly!!! He is so CUTE!! As is Syd :) Gosh I hate being so far away. Miss you guys
Post a Comment