I LOVE this picture of Dawson. I also love this onsie, my brother Keith and his beautiful wife Julie got it for Dawson and his cute little cousin Carter and I think he looks so cute in it. I tell Brandon that this onsie is the closest thing he is going to get to an elk (he didn't think that was too funny, but I crack myself up :o)
Of course one of Syd kissing Dawson. Can't have a post without one.
They are getting way too big way too fast!
5 years ago












6 comments:
Love Dawson's beanie! It looks like he's not to sure about all that love from Syd in the last picture! :)
Super Cute!
YES!!! He is So Handsome!!! and She is SO Pretty!!! I'm in need of some Kandra Time! how's about you come see me!!!! I really do miss you and your Super cute kids :)
your kids are really cute!!! they get so big so fast. That's funny about the Giffords. Stacie is my second cousin. small world!!!
shauni
How on earth do you have 10 comments in only 8 hours? are you like a celebrity or something? my heck! you are so popular! haha. LOVE the pics. dawson is so classic in the top picture. wide eyes and open mouth. what a cutie. and syd is darling as always! tell brandon that he looks super manly with his deer thing:) haha
Wow he is growing up fast! Those pictures are super cute!
Post a Comment