Dawson is such a sweet and happy little guy. He smiles whenever we walk in the room and he us doing really good on responding when we say his name. He will turn to us and try and find us. We love him SO SO SO much and are so grateful for the spirit he brings into our home!
Another picture of Dawson's blessing day. I loved his blessing outfit. My mom got it for him and he looked so handsome in it. Thanks Mom!! I am still waiting for my five generation picture with Dawson, but hopefully for not much longer.
Just a fun picture of Syd back when it was still warm. She loves her sun glasses and whenever she sees me put mine on she has to have hers on. Silly girl!
5 years ago












1 comment:
I love Syd's glasses! She is such a doll!
Post a Comment