Christmas this year we spent in Kimberly with Brandon's family. It was a lot of fun and really enjoyable. All of Brandon's brothers were there and my two new sister-in-laws (welcome to the family Sara and Rachel!). I was sick with really bad stomach flu the Thursday before Christmas so we weren't sure if we were going to be able to make down there, but luckily it was only a rough 24 hour bug. We made it down there on Christmas Eve and it seemed that almost everyone was either already sick or just got over from being sick so we were quite the bunch :o) It was alot of fun and we all got spoiled. I can't even list off everything that we got. Brandon got me a GPS which I love and I got him a pair of pants, a awesome shirt, and a new razor which he desperately needed. The were spoiled by everyone. My mom and dad got us this beautiful and amazing children's primary book that is really unique and tells you the history of the songs with beautiful illustrations so thank you mom and dad! It was a truly an awesome Christmas and fun! Thank you everyone for the great couple of days. We love you all and we hope your Christmas was special and had a great time with the ones you love.
5 years ago














3 comments:
My mom got that same Primary songbook. I love it! Now I want one.
Looks like tons of fun! I'm glad you were feeling well enough to enjoy it. Dawson is looking so much like Brandon! Very cute kiddos!
Love all the pictures! YOur kiddos are adorble.Love you guys!
Post a Comment