We woke up one morning to snow. Not a lot of it, but enough to go out and enjoy our first snow of the season. Sydnee was so excited and loved every minute. Dawson on the other hand was a little skeptical of it. He liked it, but couldn't quite figure out how to walk in those darn snow boots so he kept falling and it was so cute and funny. Brandon helped make a snowman, but it was a naked snowman because it got destroyed and kicked down before we could put anything thing on it. Oh well it wouldn't have lasted either way with all the older kids we have that live in these apartments. We had such a great day that day. It was such a fun family day and it was actually pretty warm. the pictures are pretty self explanatory so enjoy!
Fun to see all your pictures. I had to laugh when I saw Syd's coat and went and looked in our coat closet because I totally thought I had the same coat as her. Almost, but not quite, my stripes are on the top of my sleeves. But pretty close. We'll have to be twinners next time we're together. Oh and, yea I totally got my coat in the girls department....so that's probably why my coat looks like a 3 year olds. :)
Brandon and I have been happily married since June 30, 2006. Brandon is attending ISU full time and recieving his bachelors in Zoology the applying for Dental school in a couple of years. I have the hardest job however, I am A STAY AT HOME MOM!!! Just kidding that's not really a hard job, and I am enjoying it very much. (And it's alot more fun than going to school and work :o) We had an amazing baby girl Aug. 12, 2007. She is truly a joy in our lives. Our handsome little boy Dawson was born July 23, 2009. They both have strengthened our testimony of the Gospel so much and we are so grateful to have them in our lives.
2 comments:
Fun to see all your pictures. I had to laugh when I saw Syd's coat and went and looked in our coat closet because I totally thought I had the same coat as her. Almost, but not quite, my stripes are on the top of my sleeves. But pretty close. We'll have to be twinners next time we're together. Oh and, yea I totally got my coat in the girls department....so that's probably why my coat looks like a 3 year olds. :)
I love your pictures!! You guys are so cute! I can't believe how big Syd is getting!
Post a Comment