For Family Home Evening we decorated the Christmas tree. Dawson was sick that day so he went to bed early so it was just Sydnee, Brandon, and I. It was so much fun. Sydnee absolutely loved every minute. She was so cute. We let her decorate the bottom of the tree with the decorations that weren't breakable or could get ruined (so we thought). Dawson, that little stinker figured out how to get to decorations that were somewhat edible and tried to eat others that were not edible. so more than half of the decorations got thrown away and so not even half of our tree ended up decorated. I wish I would have taken a picture of the tree before we took it down to prove how pathetic our tree ended up looking. It was truly sad.
I Love this time of year. I love the smells, the lights, the fun activities, but most of all the spirit that is felt all around. This is truly the giving season. I wish I was more like those people that are truly amazing with service. I admire and love those men and women like that and I hope that I will be better by their example and light. Christmas is truly the season and reminder of our Saviors birth and I am so grateful for that reminder. I learned a lot this season and it has made me a better person so watch out new year a new Kandra is coming full of service and gratitude. Thank you to all those who made the year of 2010 so special and wonderful. I love you all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
6 years ago














No comments:
Post a Comment