5 years ago
Monday, April 5, 2010
What Have we been up to you may ask?
My dear crazy Sydnee has been keeping us on our toes thats for sure. She is learning so much so fast and it is crazy. She weighs a whopping 25 pounds so she is still I light weight, but she sure is big to us. She is little miss mommy to Dawson and she loves it. Sometimes it is helpful, but not all the time. She is such a sweet girl and is now loving animals. We have some very very nice horses that graze right by our apartment so she absolutely loves going down that and talking to them, singing to them, and just watching them. It's fun to watch her interact with the horses. She is defiantely stubborn though. Everything has to be on her time (or so she thinks). She not always the best listener, but all in all she is such a sweet girl, that makes us laugh and so happy. She is our sweet stubborn little girl. The other day she wanted to do Dawson's hair so I quietly watched her as she gently combed and brush his hair. Well I then thought to myself "Wow she is being to gentle with him, why not go and load the dish washer". Note to self never leave a 2 1/2 year old alone with your 8 month baby boy when she has doing hair on her mind. Because all of a sudden I got this feeling to go check on the kids, because they were being a little too quiet or should I say Syd was being a little too quiet because as soon as I came around the corner Syd had this evil look in her eyes and her dull bladed scissors in her hand heading toward Dawson's hair. Luckily no one was hurt and I caught her just before she could have chopped off a chunk of my poor little guys hair. Dawson thought is was great though and let's just say that her scissors and all scissors are in a very high place that she can't get to. EVER! Syd also loves to walk around the house pantless. Don't ask me why because when I ask her why she just shruggs her shoulders and says "I cool mommy, I just cool." Need I say more? She also loves to mimmick everything and anything we say and do. Or whatever she by chance could have seen on the TV. For example, crossing of the legs; I cross my legs all the time so she thinks she has to. These next examples are not from something that we have done, but are from something that we were watching on the tv, but didn't know were on becuase she turned the tv on herself while I was taking a shower. She has picked up on smoking from her crayons. Which by the way we put a stop to it immediatly when we realized what she was doing. And last, but not least she made out with the fridge because that is was Joey and Rachel were doing on friends, so naturally she thought she would give a try with the fridge. Yeah that was pretty funny, but we also put a quick stop to that also. She is crazy, but oh so much fun!
Dawson is growing like crazy! He now weighs 18 lbs 10 oz. 27 1/4 inches long and his head circumference in 17 1/2. The doctor says he is perfectly in proporsion. He is so much fun. He loves to laugh and giggle at anyone. He hardly fusses during the day unless he is tired or hungry and mommy hasn't seen the ealier cues. He is not the best sleeper, but he is getting better. Sydnee and him have been in the same room for sleeping arrangements for awhile now and it's getting better. Dawson is not crawling yet, but he has gotten on all fours without face planting it a couple of times. He is just a lazy and chill kid and his entertainment comes to him and it's Sydnee. He talks all the time and he loves loves to eat. He will eat anything that give him. He is such a good little eater which I really hope he stays that way. He loves his big sister still. What more can we ask for we have some awesome and dang cute kids :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
It looks like you are having way to much fun without me!! Man I miss you girl! I can't believe how big your kids are! I really need to come see you! Love ya
Post a Comment