I absolutely love having a girl that will let me do her hair. I expirament all the time on her hair and most of the time it tuns out pretty cute. This hair do was two different hair styles merged into one. If you can't tell I made hearts out of the pigtails and criss-crossed the back. I got tons of complements at church. Syd looked so beautiful with her red dress and black heart bow. It's so fun having a girl!!
5 years ago












6 comments:
Her hair is adorable. I love the hearts. I love the other posts too. I cna't believe how big these two are getting!
How cute! You are so talented! Remember when you used to do my hair before I cheered at Sky View games?!
Super cute do! I love all the pics!
APPARENTLY i HAVEN'T CHECKED YOUR BLOG IN A WHILE-BOY you've been busy!! Cute pics-you guys are so happy and I'm happy for you..cute hair-I need some of those inovative ideas!
Super Cute Cute Cute!!!
Wow Kandra!!! That's some talent! Super cute too!!! Hopefully she'll stay that way and will let you do her hair for dances when she old enough. :)
Post a Comment