5 years ago
Monday, April 5, 2010
Easter dress and way cute bows!
I love easter and Conference time. One because we get yummy candy that we should not have bought in the first place, but love oh so much, and two we get to stay home listen to some amazing council, eat a huge breakfast, and stay in our pjs unshowered all.....DAY......Long. It is so joyous. Well this conference I decided that I was going to get somethings done while I listened, so I made 8 ties for my little guys that I am almost done with so I will be posting them on here shortly I promise and I made some way cute bows for Syd and myself. I am so proud of myself for making these, but my back and neck are paying for it for hunching over so long. Oh well it was worth it.
Sydnee and Dawson looked oh so cute and handsome in their little Easter outfits. I made Syd's fabric bow out of the same fabric that I'm going to make myself a bag in and I made Dawson's tie. I think they looked so CUTE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













6 comments:
I am LOVING these bows! I wish I had a girl to make them for :) You are so great! Way to go!
You made that tie! Please do share-that's totally awesome.
Give you props for doing those cork screw bows I hear it's TIME CONSUMING! I'm okay with pig tails for now.
So cute. I need to come and take some lessons! So fun!
Hey can you let us know what site you used for your background-the words are overlapping and I can't tell.
Thanks
I LOVE your bows so cute! Some day you are going to have to teach me how to make them because I would even like to make some for myself haha. :)
my number is208-948-0135 please call-that'd be fun.
Do you know I live in Idaho Falls?
I want to take a day trip to Twin one of these days, let the boys play with friends-but I keep putting it off..we'll see.
Dawson's tie is dang cute! I need to pull out my sewing machine I guess.
Post a Comment