Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sydnee's chair and WALK!!





To watch the video just click on the picture and it will take you another window and just press play. Enjoy it's pretty cute!
One of Sydnee's favorite places to sit while watching a movie or her favorite shows is right in front of the TV on the wicker basket that has all the Ensigns and Babytalk magazines. Don't ask why because I often wonder what goes through kids minds myself. She is so silly and thinks she is so cool sitting and dancing on her "chair". She also is doing so good walking!! Thanksgiving weekend we went to Wyoming with my family and my newest very cute neice was also blessed that weekend so alot of little kids were running around. Sydnee would just watch them and observe then she decided she wanted to try what they were doing, so she stood up and walked more than she has ever walked before with no help. She was so proud of herself as were all of us. She has been able to stand up by herself in the middle of floor for a while now and she would dance and take at the most 4 steps, but than she would fall down and just crawl. So this is a big milestone for her and we are so excited!! She also has a little crush on a movie star. Yeah I know already and she is only 16 months!! I rented High School Musical 2 from the library because Sydnee loves any movie that has singing and dancing in it so I thought I would try it out. She absolutely loved it. She would stand in the middle of floor and dance everytime they would sing and dance, but when Zack the main guy character came on with his big solo she would stop dancing and just stare at him. I wish I would have gotten a video of it, but it was so cute and so funny!! Syd also LOVEs talking on the phone and I mean all the time. She takes my phone and puts it between her ear and shoulder and talks while she points at things or like she is writing something down. Well during Thanksgiving weekend she was sitting on Brandons lap and was talking on my phone. She held the phone up to Brandon's ear so he played along and started saying "Hello, oh is this Sydnee's boyfriend, Zack?" Instintly she grabbed the phone and took it away from his ear while she started talking like she was saying "you can't talk to him you werent supposed to know that was him." Brandon said it was so funny because she acted all embarrased. I wish I could have been there and witnessed it because I'm sure it was so cute. Well here are just a few of the newest and fun stories that have been happening in our lives. They may be small, but they really light up our lives and make us smile so I hope you enjoyed!

10 comments:

Gillett Family said...

That is way to dang cute!!! She might not know it yet but it really does help to stick her toung out while learning to walk :) lol before you know it she'll be running from you :)

jessica + clay said...

The video is super cute! Looks like she's already a pro at walking! You best watch out now :)

The Cook Clan said...

That is seriously hilarious! Hey you should come to my big open house at my home tomorrow night, Thursday from 6:30-8:30. Check out my blog to see all the many people who are going to have products there. Hope to see ya there!

Julie N. said...

Yeah! That's so exciting! I can't believe how big and cute she is. We can't wait to see you guys.

Nick and Tiffany said...

She's so cute!! It's so fun to watch them grow and learn new things :)

Tammy said...

So cute. Syd is so adorable. I love it when they learn how to walk. She looks so proud. How funny that she loves Zack. My niece on Josh's side loves him too.

The Rigbys said...

That is so awesome that you caught her walking on video! That something you can always treasure. Sydnee is so adorable. How fun!

Katrina Wilson said...

very cute Kandra!! I can't believe how big she is, and I see her all the time!!!!

Katie said...

That phone story is just so funny! Thanks for sharing with us...I loved it. She is doing to great walking! And she is getting so dang big. Give her a hug for me. I sure miss our ward up there! Our new ward can not even begin to compare! Christy was down here to see family for Thanksgiving and she and Jason were able to come visit. It was awesome. We need to take a trip up there to see everyone!

Kerry said...

Oh that's super cute that she's walking-those are precious moments-good thing you got it on camera!