6 years ago
Sunday, January 11, 2009
GUESS WHAT!!!???!!
To all of you who liked looking at my blog I am so so sorry that I have been a huge slacker, but I do have a great excuse. I have been very very sick lately to the point that I have had a few visits to the ER. My last visit was due to passing out and hitting my head on the wall and than the floor (I even had a black eye or a day or two). I have been feeling a little better for the past week or so because thanks to the modern day thing we call medicine. Well I have been sick now for the past 10 weeks maybe even longer. Ok so I'm not very creative lately and I have no energy, hence the words very very sick. But Sydnee is going to have a little sibling!! We are so very excited and happy to have our little family grow. We heard the heartbeat on tuesday. The doctor was very suprised that we actually heard it because according to him I was only 9 weeks along but now we are thinking we are farther along. The heartbeat was very strong so that was a great sound. I love the sound of your baby's heartbeat for the first time. I have lost 18lbs so far and my thighs finally don't touch. So apparently I need to have an eating disorder for me to be in my normal weight bracket. HAHA J/K. Anyway besides feeling like i'm dying sometimes life is going really good. We are safe and sound in Pocatello and Brandon starts school tomorrow. He's excited but pretty nervous to be starting a university, but I am so proud of him!! Syd is growing like crazy and she is a goofball. She loves giving kisses and hugs. She is such a sweet girl and I know she is going to be an awesome big sis!! Well I hope all is going well for everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











19 comments:
congrats!!! and I'm excited for Brandon but I still miss you tons! I hope you are having fun in Pocatello! it's still not as cool as twin!! Miss ya tons! Hope you feel better soon.
Well it's about time you posted something on this :) j/k anymore stories about the er? i know your just so excited to go back in to see the hot doc!! :) you know i have to give you a hard time this way cause i don't get to see you everyday anymore :( we miss you guys! Take care
Congratulations! I hope you get feeling better soon. Medicine can work wonders.
Congrats!!! That is so exciting. Bummer that you've been so sick. Hopefully it will get better here in a couple of weeks. Good luck! Keep us posted.
Congrats! That is so exciting for you guys, other than the very sick part. When are you due? We are so happy for you!
After reading how long you were sick I figured you had to be prego and I am so excited for you guys!!! That's so crazy but I'm glad to hear you're safe in Poky - we'll have to come visit when we drive through back to Rexburg, um in April :) good luck to Brandon!
that is so exciting congrates. man we should have come to see you guys when we were visiting my parents during christmas. well good luck with the pregnancy. love ya
Thats awesome, congrates! I told Lenny and he said he knew you'd be a good mom...again. Also, tell brandon congrates at going to ISU. He'll do great.
At least you have an excuse-I'm not sick and I'm still a slacker!
Sorry it's been going super bad for you-hope you get feeling better.
I miss you guys already even though we didn't really hang out a lot-but just knowing you're not there--so sad!
Congratulations! Having two kids is a lot of fun! I'm so sorry you are so sick! Hang in there, when you are facing the toilet bowl just think of that darling baby growing inside of you, and hopefully it will help you feel better.
congrats!! We sure are excited for you guys and sure do miss you tons!! every time we pass by the apartments we think of you guys and wonder how you are doing!! sure gald to hear that you got a place in Pockey!!! Keep in touch!! and if you need anything I have a sister in pockey!!!
Nerd! I hate that you don't live here anymore. I hate that I don't see you when we visit Landon and i HATE that you just posted that you were pregnant! I am glad to hear that everything is good! Isn't it amazing what a heartbeat can do to your mind..... wait for that Ultrasound.. modern technology is amazing. Please come back and visit! I miss our midnight talks in the freezing cold out in the road with Landon and Morgyn running around screaming!
I am so excited for you guys. I have to confess that I already found out. Liz let it slip last week at church. I am glad to hear that you all are doing to well. i will be in Pocatello on the 20, 21, and 22 for work. Maybe I'll see you all. Love ya!
Ahhhh!!! Oh My Gosh!!! I am so happy for you guys! That is awesome news. Congratulations on the pregnancy. I am so sorry you have been so sick. That is not fun. I am glad you are starting to feel better. Keep us posted on all the baby news. I can’t wait to hear more!
Hey Kandra! Congratulations!!! We miss you guys here. Not that we will be here much longer anyway, but we miss you all the same. I hope school goes well, and that you enjoy your time in Pocatello. Congrats again!
KANDRA!!!
Congrats! I also have some great news, but it will have to wait for a bit...but congrats. Maybe Jodi and I will have to make a short trip to Pocatello to visit you!
Wow!! Congratulations!! Sounds like pregnancy does a number on you eh? Yikes! I hope the rest of this journey goes well for you. How fun to be preggo with Jami!!
PS My in-laws all live in Poky. I'll have to be sure to get together with you and Jami next time we're around. Probably in October/November timeframe. Love you!
Post a Comment