I love her bow! I still can't believe that she is 1!! Crazy how fast time goes by! I love the pcitures of the kids in the fire truck and Sydnee with the fireman hat on!
I love the slideshow! I can't even believe that she's already one! These kiddos are getting way too big way too fast. I also love the shirt she was wearing, it looked so cute on her. I need to send you some pics I have of her and Jax. Well, we miss you and wish we could have been there. Love ya!
what a cutie! We love the Plotts! Sydnee is lucky to have good parents that love her. Thanks for being good neighbors and letting us sit by you at church! I can't beleive she is already one! Time flys by so fast, enjoy every moment with her.
Awww how cute. It's about time. Her birthday was a couple weeks ago. Good job Mom! haha jk. She is such a doll! I love it. I got to snuggle her the other day at Brandy's (when you were sick) and it was so fun. Morg didn't like it though. THanks for letting us share her other birthday party with her. It was way fun!
I can't believe your little sydnee is 1 already! Can you believe how fast the time flies?? Emorie is coming up on 9 months and I can't even believe it. You are such a cute little mom! Being a mom is the best ever isn't it?
PS. Love the hair! I am seriously in desperate need of a new do, but am so nevervous about what to do with it.
Brandon and I have been happily married since June 30, 2006. Brandon is attending ISU full time and recieving his bachelors in Zoology the applying for Dental school in a couple of years. I have the hardest job however, I am A STAY AT HOME MOM!!! Just kidding that's not really a hard job, and I am enjoying it very much. (And it's alot more fun than going to school and work :o) We had an amazing baby girl Aug. 12, 2007. She is truly a joy in our lives. Our handsome little boy Dawson was born July 23, 2009. They both have strengthened our testimony of the Gospel so much and we are so grateful to have them in our lives.
8 comments:
Super cute pictures! We should all get together and hang out again.
I love her bow! I still can't believe that she is 1!! Crazy how fast time goes by! I love the pcitures of the kids in the fire truck and Sydnee with the fireman hat on!
Awesome slide show! I loved it. I can not believe she is one already! I remember holding her when she was only a few months old! I sure miss our ward!
I love the slideshow! I can't even believe that she's already one! These kiddos are getting way too big way too fast. I also love the shirt she was wearing, it looked so cute on her. I need to send you some pics I have of her and Jax. Well, we miss you and wish we could have been there. Love ya!
what a cutie! We love the Plotts! Sydnee is lucky to have good parents that love her. Thanks for being good neighbors and letting us sit by you at church! I can't beleive she is already one! Time flys by so fast, enjoy every moment with her.
Awww how cute. It's about time. Her birthday was a couple weeks ago. Good job Mom! haha jk. She is such a doll! I love it. I got to snuggle her the other day at Brandy's (when you were sick) and it was so fun. Morg didn't like it though. THanks for letting us share her other birthday party with her. It was way fun!
Hey Kandra, are you mad at me for some reason? I haven't heard from you in a long time. Keep in touch.
I can't believe your little sydnee is 1 already! Can you believe how fast the time flies?? Emorie is coming up on 9 months and I can't even believe it. You are such a cute little mom! Being a mom is the best ever isn't it?
PS. Love the hair! I am seriously in desperate need of a new do, but am so nevervous about what to do with it.
Post a Comment