Well I am officially a slacker and I will be the first to admit it. I read all these other blogs and just think to myself "oh wow they are amazing for putting all that stuff on there daily!" Good job all you dedicated and gifted bloggers!! Well we have been CRAZY!!! Life for us has been so busy because we are starting a whole new chapter in our lives. Sydnee has been crawling now for about 2 1/2 months now. (I know she was a late crawler, but I don't mind that at all!!) She has been walking along the furniture for a little while now, so I know she is getting close to walking. Yikes!! Her new favorite game is climing the stairs when she thinks no one is noticing and when she gets to the top she starts to talk, laugh, tell herself stories, clap, and hit her heels on the floor. Anything to get someone's attention, and as soon as someone peaks their head around the corner and says "What do you think you are doing up there?" She squeals, laugh, and crawls as fast as she can to the other side of the entry way and starts to go up the other set of stairs. It is so cute and such much fun, but also very tiring. It's amazing how much energy a little one year old can have. She talks all the time. She can only really say a few words like, what's that, this, momma, dadda, hi, and few others, but when she is going to be able to really put words together, she is going to talk your ear off. She is so much fun and we love her so much. She truly is the highlight of our lives and we love waking up to her every morning!!
Brandon has been busier than ever. He going to be graduating with his associates this semester. We are so proud of him and so excited because that mean off we go to ISU. Yes, we are moving this January to Pocatello for Brandon to get started on his Bachelors and then off to Dentistry school. We are so excited to start something new and meet new people, but we really are going to miss all the amazing and wonderful friends and family that we have here in Twin Falls, but I promise that we will keep in touch!! Brandon is also working two jobs and has a full school load. He works at the school with a work study job with the Honors Program and then works a couple of nights at Maxies Pizza. He is a busy man, but he still finds time for his family which I LOVE!! Thanks Babe!!
I'm trying to stay busy with finding a place to live in Pocatello, which is kind of frustrating because my computer keeps kicking me off, but all is well. I am also still watching Landon, which is awesome. He really is a good and fun little boy even though he sometimes has a three year old attitude. He is smart and awesome kid with Sydnee. Sydnee loves him and so do I!!!!
Well everything is going pretty dang well for the Brandon, Sydnee, and I!! We are loving life and are so happy to have eachother. Even though we are busy and crazy at least we are busy and crazy together!!
5 years ago











11 comments:
I am so glad that you updated. It sounds crazy but good. I didn't realize you were moving to Pocie! Maybe we will see you a bit more! Tell Brandon congrats on grad and moving to the next step. I sure love the three of you! I guess I should update my blog now! Soon...hopefully soon!
Yeah! I'm so excited for you! When did you decide to move to Poky? Well, let me know if you need any help from me or my parents. They could send you newspapers, let you know which neighborhoods are good or look at a few places for you. And of course if you ever need to stay in Poky while searching they have a empty house. Wow! January! That's coming up.
So I looked you up-you were taking TOO LONG to post on my blog!!
Cute blog-keep up the fun times!
We are going to be sad to see you guys leave! We need to have a girls night before you guys move. So, don't worry about late crawling cuz Mckenna still isn't crawling and she is 10 months. Maybe some day.
Man, everyone is moving away! I am excited for you and your little family. I sure love new adventures like moving! Keep us posted on the details!
Hey look you up dated your blog :) J/K i'v been on what 2 weeks he he.
I'm still trying to come up with a way to make you guys stay but all i can come up with is... You have to be here for when the baby comes!!!! I don't know what we will do without you! you are so awesome and great with landon. he will miss you lots.
Hey Kandra- your blog is so great, I am adding you to my family blog list, and my blog is planettlason.blogspot.com, Call us before you move...Tears!!! Love, Lori Nebeker
Hey Kandra,
Cute blog...and family!!! It was fun to see you and Sydnee when we were it twin. Good luck moving! Take care!
Hey you have such a cute family. Us Nebeker's need to get together more often. Good luck with the move and school! Let us know if we can help.
Hey Kandra I tagged you, Check out my blog! Love ya Lori
We are doing well. How are you guys? Long time no see. Did you guys move yet? Is your blog background new? It is cute!
Post a Comment