Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The things we do to keep her busy

I was trying to cook dinner the other night and had the stove open and Sydnee kept trying to come in the kitchen and help. Yeah imagine what kind of help she really was. Anyway so Brandon put all her toys on her and said "Now lets see if you can get out of this one" Yeah within two minutes she was crawling back into the kitchen. Good job dad!

Another one of Brandon's ideas. Silly silly daddy!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

How funny. I like the picture of her peeking her head out from under the clothes. Hey I went private so if you still wanna see our blog email me. sweetstar3@gmail.com

The Cook Clan said...

Oh, I forgot to say, wow, I checked your blog the other day and still nothing and then all of a sudden boom tons of posts. Go Kandra!

Sage Hanks said...

Yah it's about time!!! Hey thanks for inviting us over for Sydney's birthday party! We had a blast! I can't believe she is already 1!! Time totally flies. Anyway we should get together more often. I'll have to post the cute pics of her party sometime.