Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I love my kids!!

 
This was the only picture that we could get of Dawson in his Easter outfit, I made his tie to match Syd's color of dress and even though he didn't want a picture he looked so handsome in his sunday outfit. Silly boy.
 

 

These kiddos crack me up. They can be so sweet with each other one minute and then fight like crazy the next, but atleast they love each other. They especially love seeing each other in the mornings and when they wake up from naps. It's so sweet when they get so excited to see each other. I love my kids so much even when they drive me crazy and times I wouldn't have it any other way. There is alot more to tell about our family, but it is getting way too late for this mommy who gets up at 5:30 almost every morning, so I'm going to call it a night and I will do better on this blog darn it. I have to so don't give up on me!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: