Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Girls Rock!

Oh my sweet Sydnee. She is getting so big and so smart. She makes us laugh everyday, with all her crazy dancing all the funny things she says, and the way she and Dawson play together. Syd loves going outside to ride her bike and go hiking at the park with all the rocks. She loves preschool and her teacher is amazing and helps her so much. She is still in speech therapy and is improving, but they are still trying to correct the way she says somethings because she heard words said wrong for so long before she got tubes in her ears, but she is defianltly improving. She dances and sings ALL THE TIME and I love it because it gives me an excuse to join right in with her. She is such a good little girl. We do have some issues with her, but she is getting so much better with her little tantrums that she was known to throw at times. She is all girl that's for sure. She loves anything princess and especially Rapunzal from Tangled. She loves to give hugs and kisses which I can't get enough of. Sydnee is really a sweet little girl and we are so grateful for her sweet little spirit in our home.
 

 

Syd in her Easter dress that she can twirl and do all the dancing her little heart desires.
 

Syd was being silly and really wanted me to take pictures of her so I did and I am so glad that I did because she was so funny and so darn cute!
 
Posted by Picasa
Daddy wanted to teach Syd how to shoot a gun and she loved it! I guess it's never too early to start in this family,

1 comment:

Bekah and Lance said...

You can tell him there is a too early!!! Love seeing all your pictures of your adorable kids! Love Syd's Easter dress!! So pretty! And you still need to teach me how to make ties! I loved seeing the same material for his ties that you used for some of those onesies you made for Carter.