5 years ago
Friday, July 16, 2010
Nails and car wash
Dawson's favorite place to play in besides the toilet and garbage cans is the cupboards. What kid doesn't like a good old cupboard with a blender that they can push the buttons. I'm just suprised that he can get in there so easily without constantly hitting his head on the top. Oh wait he does ALL the time, but that still does not stop him. Crazy kid!
We decided to wash the car one day and clean them out. Which was about time because they were looking kind of dirty and cluttered. Syd just had to help us and she did a really good job. As you can tell she was pretty proud of herself. She is getting way to big.
The other morning Syd really wanted her fingernails and toenails painted. I was busy getting ready for the day so I told her to go ask daddy and sure enough he did it. He loved it and did I pretty dang good job. I was so proud of him. Syd thought he was the coolest Dad ever doing that. The rest of the day she told people that her daddy "colored her fingers and toes!" "Look they look so pretty like a princess!" It was took cute and so fun to watch. Brandon you rock babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
Your family is so cute!!
Post a Comment