5 years ago
Friday, July 16, 2010
Our 4th Year Anniversary
It's taken me a long time to finally post this. Sorry! Our Anniversary was actually on the 30th of June. We weren't able to go out to do anything that night because Brandon had a test, a meeting, and work, so I put the kids to bed and had dinner ready for him when he got home. I also made him a candy-gram. Yes, I know way cheesy, but he liked it and we are still snacking on the candy. So that is all that matters. Since our Anniversary was on a wed. we decided to actually celebrate it on the friday after. My most amazing friend Jessica came over and stayed with the kids while they were alseep and we went out to eat and went to see the Twilight Saga, Eclispe. Which by the way we both really liked. It was awesome and I was so glad to be able to share it with Brandon. We had a nice relaxing and fun Anniversary this year. Hopefully next year I won't be pregnant and I won't be nursing to we are hoping that we get to have the kids stay the night at someone's house. We'll see though. Hopefully Dawson will finally be sleeping through the night by that time. Cross your fingers! Brandon I love you with my heart and soul. You are my true love, best friend, and eternal companion. I am so grateful to be blessed with the opportunity to spend eternity with you. I look forward and can't wait to spend many many amazing years with you! I love you and thank you for you being you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment