Dawson is growing like crazy. He is learning new things everyday. He loves to watch and observe, but he is also very very busy. He loves to go for the nontoy stuff, like cords, DVDs, magazines, pictures, computer anything, and you get the idea. At his last doctors appointment he weighed 19 pounds, but I'm sure he weighs more now that he is 10 1/2 months old already. Gosh time flies with two kids. We found out that Dawson is allergic to Amoxacillin. He broke out in huge hives which was not fun nor pretty. Right after that and his ear infection he got hand, foot, and mouth disease. We were lucky however because he didn't get any sores in his mouth just a rash on his hands, legs, and feet. He is so much fun and loves his mommy. He still not sleeping through the night, but we are not feeding him at night so we just let him cry it out, but he is crying it out in our bedroom in the pack n' play because we don't him to wake up Sydnee. Oh how I can't wait for a bigger place. He is a chunk and eats anything and everything that we give to him. He loves is food! He's fun and we love him so so much!
5 years ago















2 comments:
Poor little guy! That is so sad he got a rash, how painful. You are amazing Kandra and can handle anything that life throws at you! Hang in there.
I feel so bad for him...the rash makes me hurt! I can't believe he is approching a year old...you just had him didn't you! He is a doll...I love his eyes!
Post a Comment