Man I am such a slacker and I know that my mom and dad have not been happy with me, but life has been crazy at times and other times I've just been lazy.
Brandon is doing really well. He just started summer classes today. He is hoping to apply for PA school this fall and get into a PA school by this time next year, so keep us in your prayers and wish us luck. Brandon is working hard at work and full filling his calling to the fullest and then some. He is such an amazing father and husband. He puts up with my craziness which I am very grateful for. I love you honey!!
I'm doing pretty well. I actually just got out of the hospital with a UTI and Kidney Stones. I had to stay in the hospital for two days becaue they didn't want the infection to get into my kidney and blood. It was extremely extremely painful and I don't wish that kind of pain upon anyone. Atleast with labor the contraction let up a little every once in a while, but with a kidney stone it was constant. HORRIBLE!! I'm doing better though, just dealing with being nauseousness and throwing up which I think is from all the drugs they gave me in the hospital. Oh well all is well now. Life is good! Make sure to scroll down to see cute pictures of the kids!!
6 years ago











5 comments:
Oh Kandra. You've been through so much with your pregnancies and now this!! I'm so sorry it sounds miserable. I'm glad they've gotten you all fixed up. I hope you're back to yourself soon. Take Care.
Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that! I will be in Denver until wednesday but seriously give me a call and I will watch your kids. No joke, and don't question it, just do it! Haha I hope you get felling better.
I am sorry you have been so sick! I can't believe you had kidney stones, that is absolutely terrible! I hope you recover soon sweetheart. I will be praying for you!
I got kidney stones not a week after having Rachel, it was horrible!!! Glad you are feeling better. The kids are super cute and growing so fast!
Okay young lady. I'm so glad to hear that you are all doing better. What insanity! Dawson's rash was so sad! I miss you like crazy and can't wait for us to come down sometime to hang out. LOVES!
Post a Comment