5 years ago
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Belated Happy Birthday and Father's Day to Brandon and Daddy!
I was meaning to post this all weekend, but it was a very busy weekend for us. On friday Brandon's brother got married in the Logan Temple, it was very nice ceremony and a great reminder on the beauty and duties of marriage. Than Saturday we had Brandon's other two brothers here, so we went on a bike ride and then went to the reception in Shelley. Well Sunday rolls around and Sunday's are crazy for us anyway because Brandon has to be at the church by 7:00 a.m. so that means I have to get both kids ready and myself ready by 9:00 because church is at 9:30. We go to church than come home, but Brandon doesn't get home until 3:00 or so sometimes later, but not usually. Than by that time the kids are usually asleep for a nap or atleast Dawson is. Daddy came home and I quickly made a yummy lunch of spinach/cheese ravioli with meatballs. It was delish. Well after we ate Brandon's brother and him talked slash slept while I made the brownies that Brandon wanted. Than I came in the living room and took a tiny and I mean tiny snooze because by that time Dawson was waking up and Syd was done entertaining herselp and wanted to go outside. So, we went outside and decided to clean out the cars from our weekend adventure. All in all it was a really good day of spending time together as a family. Brandon you are an amazing and very patient father and husband. Thank you so much for all that you do for us. Thank you for respecting and loving me with all your heart. Thank you for unloading the dishwasher for me and taking care of your clothes. Thank you for always making sure there is enough gas in the car so I don't run out of gas with both kids in the car with me. Thank you for letting me have weekly girl nights with my friends. Thank you for being a worthy priesthood holder in our home and family. Thank you for going to school and getting an education and working towards a career so you can support the family so I can stay home with our beautiful kids. Thank you for being such a hard worker at work, home, and in your calling. Thank you for always taking care of me and the kids when we are sick or just plain tired. Thank you for making me laugh and smile each and every day. Thank you for making me miss you everyday when you are not with me. Thank you for putting up with mine and the kids craziness because I know that is a job in itself. Thank you for being the best husband and father anyone could ask for. Brandon I love you with all my heart and I grow in love with you more everyday. You are amazing and I am truly blessed. I know this sounds more like an Anniversary post, but there will be more for me to say for our Anniversary on the 30th of this month. Babe I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Oh, that's too cute! Brandon, that was quite the tribute to you!
Post a Comment