Monday, June 14, 2010

Our Dear Sydnee

Sydnee is a feisty little drama queen in a little body. She finally hit the 26 pound mark and she is almost three. She is such a sweet and caring little girl when she wants to be or when she really just wants something. She loves her little brother, she absolutely love to dance, draw, talk on the phone, play outside, go on bike rides, play with her cousin Paige and Austin, and she loves to watch movies. She is also a very active little girl that thinks she needs everything that she wants to have. Sydnee may not be the clearest talker, but she will get her point across somehow. We are hoping that we qualify for speech therapy with Syd so she can learn to enunciate clearer. We try and try to work with her, but I think she is getting tired of mommy and daddy being the teacher. She listens better to other people anyway. She is exactly like me in the way. Which scares me because I know I was a brat. So I guess I am just getting what I had coming for me right. We love Sydnee to much and are so grateful for her and her feisty personality. She keeps us on our toes everyday, but we sure wouldn't know what to do without her.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Rigbys said...

Sydnee sounds just like my Olivia! Olivia is fiesty and a drama queen, and drives me crazy most of the time. Oh well, you gotta love these little girls!

Tammy said...

She is so big! She is a doll!