Hair dos that I can kind of do with Syd's very fine and short hair.
You can't really tell in this picture but I did I side ponytail with three ponytails connected to try and hold in all her hair then tied it off with a read ribbon. She looked so grown up it was crazy!
Ok those curls are to die for. It is amazing how much a cute hairdo can change the look of your kid huh? Yes, they look all grown up. So I opt to just leave Alyvia's hair alone, if that's what it's going to do to her.
Brandon and I have been happily married since June 30, 2006. Brandon is attending ISU full time and recieving his bachelors in Zoology the applying for Dental school in a couple of years. I have the hardest job however, I am A STAY AT HOME MOM!!! Just kidding that's not really a hard job, and I am enjoying it very much. (And it's alot more fun than going to school and work :o) We had an amazing baby girl Aug. 12, 2007. She is truly a joy in our lives. Our handsome little boy Dawson was born July 23, 2009. They both have strengthened our testimony of the Gospel so much and we are so grateful to have them in our lives.
3 comments:
Ok those curls are to die for. It is amazing how much a cute hairdo can change the look of your kid huh? Yes, they look all grown up. So I opt to just leave Alyvia's hair alone, if that's what it's going to do to her.
You have always been good at doing hair! I love the hair dos...so cute! Do you remember doing my hair cute before football games? Good times!
she is so big! brooke told me she gets to see you guys soon she is so excited!
Post a Comment