Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fun at the Park

 
 
 
 
A few weeks ago when the weather was amazing and beautiful we decided to walk to the park. We had such an awesome and fun time with eachother. Syd did not want to leave and when we got home she would not get out of her stroller because she wanted to keeping going. When we put the stroller away she screamed and refused to go into the house. You could tell she was tired of being in the house for so long and all winter long. So I stayed outside with her for about an hour longer and she still screamed when it was time to get inside. Oh well, we had fun anyway. As you could tell by these pictures she LOVED the slides. She kept saying "up pease". It was so cute and such a fun memory. I just can't wait for it to get nice again! Where did spring go?
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Isn't is so fun to have warm weather. The kids won't stop begging me to go outside every minute. I can't wait til summer!

Dena said...

How fun! The park is always a blast with little kids.

Kerry said...

I know-where is spring..it's cold and windy here..poo!

I'm glad you got out and got some pictures so when you recall this year it won't seem like it stayed freezing for so long!

I can't wait to just let my kids run free, get rid of their energy and leave me and little girly inside!

Katrina Wilson said...

hey you guys are so cute!! Man I can't believe how big Syd is getting! Well I hope all is well.

Julie N. said...

Looks like tons of fun! I used to play night games at that park. I also love all the little hairdos. you guys have one cute kiddo! We can't wait to meet the next one.

Kerry said...

So I should have a picture of my pregnant belly? Where's yours--shouldn't you be the leader?? I'll try to remember to take one-and I know for scrapbooking and just later in life I'll be happy to have one!

So were you guys able to get a 3bdrm place because of the new baby? An update on that please!

Blake, Shauni, Dalton and Molly said...

hey guys...this is the higleys. we need your email we can invite you to our blog. blake's email is blake_allen_hig@yahoo.com. your little girl is getting so big!!!
shauntel