Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sydnee's New Best Friend

A couple of weeks ago I went to get Sydnee from her nap, when I opened the door she laughed and squealed like she usually does and when I looked at her she eating and hugging her bear that she sleeps with. This bear is so cute, soft, and cuddly so I can see why she likes it so much. Anyway, when I picked her up she would not let go of that bear, she just hugged it like there was no tomorrow. It was so cute. The rest of the day she wouldn't let it out of her site and she has been like that ever since. As soon as we put her to bed she grabs that bear and rolls right into it and hugs it the whole night. I love it. I guess some kids have their blanket and some have their cute little stuffed bear.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

How cute! She is such a cute little girl. We need to all get together and hang out again we miss you guys!

Brad and Jenna said...

Your baby is so so cute and I need to see her again in real life! PLEASE!

Brian Adair Fam said...

I love all of the new posts and pictures!! The ones with Syd and her bear are the best!! Sydnee is so adorable! I'm glad we were able to see you guys yesterday and I can't wait until we can spend more time with you next weekend. Love you!!!

Dani Christensen said...

She's so cute!! I want one....

Evynn said...

That's so funny about syd and her bear. Avrie kind of does the same thing, only she'll grab her blanket and wrap it around her right befor you take her out of her crib. I love it. Anyway, I just got my blog up and going so check it out gilletteshappydays.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Could she be any more adorable. YES! I love these pictures! CJ has both that he will drag around. It was great to see you a couple weeks ago. Love you all!

The Cook Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.