5 years ago
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Happy Birthday B!! The Big and Old 24!!!
[Photo] So I know that I am a little a lot late, but atleast I am posting these, finally. For Brandon's B-day I woke up early and made him stay in bed so I could get his presents ready and decorate a little for him. When I actually got done I had to drag him out of bed because he was being a baby and said he was too tired to celebrate his birthday. Poor poor Brandon. Anyway, I got suprised him with he favorite TV Series "Scrubs" and his favorite gummy bears. (Sorry Bekah I kind of copied you on that one). He was so excited about the "Scrubs" and so suprised that for weeks that was all we watched. While we were watching them and laughing he kept leaning over to me saying "I love you so much for getting me these, you are so awesome!" Well atleast he loves me for something right? ;o) Oh and he also wouldn't let me take down the decorations because he wanted everybody to see how sweet I was to make that for him. I love you Brandon!![Photo]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment