Thursday, May 1, 2008

The wonders of TV

When I exercise in the mornings I turn on the "Your Baby Can Read" DVD and Sydnee will just stare at it. She loves it. I think that is where she has learned how to clap and click her tongue. Now lets just see if she'll learn how to crawl from this DVD also. :o)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

That is cool. Where did you get that movie? I'm so glad you found my blog cuz I've been thinking about you and waiting for you to get your blog up and running. Man that sticks that you guys all have colds. I thought we were starting to get strep this week, but it all went away and we seem to be healthy for now.

The Cook Clan said...

Sweet! That would be awesome. We need to hang out now that it is warmer for walks.

Sage Hanks said...

kandra, she is getting sooo big!! I am so excited you have finished your blog. I hope you don't mind if i add it to mine!! Hope to see you at girls night this week!!!

Tammy said...

I love it. You should try "street" as CJ calls it. Elmo had taught him what letters are. He will even say part of his abcs! YOu are so good to excerise...I need to follow your example!