Thursday, May 1, 2008

When Sydnee doesn't want to go to bed

Well Sydnee has been really teething for a few weeks now, and let me tell you, it has not been fun at all!!! Still no teeth have cut through, but her gums are very hard, swollen, and in pain. For awhile she would not fall asleep unless I was holding her and if any of you know my daughter she is a very independent sleeper. She will only fall asleep after I have fed her and in her own bed with no one in the room, so having her only fall asleep with only me holding her was a huge shift in mine and her routine. Finally I bought some teething tablets and those have saved our lives. She is now back to her routine of falling asleep by herself. (Although it took a couple days of really letting her scream it out and turning the monitor off so I couldn't hear her very sad and tear jerking cry.) We finally did it. Well these pictures were taken during one of those nights that she wouldn't go to sleep after us trying to let you cry it out for a couple of hours. Yes, very rough night. As soon as we got her, however she stopped crying and brought on the smiles. She is a terd and dang it a very cute terd. We couldn't stop laughing at her that night. She was being so dang cute with her dad. Well, eventually she got way to exhausted to even lift up her head that I fed
her one more time and put her into bed and she slept through the night. Hooray!! And that my friends is the story of our very cute terdy baby girl!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I am glad to see that he teething rings have help Brandon's teeth come through. That picture is priceless. Have you tried Eggo waffles?