Monday, April 21, 2008

Fold your arms

A couple of weeks ago Brandon and I were saying our usual morning prayer for breakfast. Usually while we do this Sydnee gets this huge smile on her face and starts to giggle. It's like she knows exactly who we are talking to and knows what Heavenly Father is saying back. We think it is so funny and so cute. Well this time we start to pray and nothing. We don't hear anything. So, naturally after the prayer we open our eyes and look at Sydnee. She had this cute little grin on her face, like "look what I'm doing" and her fingers were folded together, like she was just doing something she has always done. We loved it and it made us realize that is never to early to teach and it is never to early to start doing.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kandra- Liz here and i just love your blog plus your adorble little one she is so amazing... i have said it before and i will say it again if i could be promised a little one as sweet as her i would recreate in no time... someday. have a great day! love ya

Tammy said...

I love it. CJ loves to say prayer too. (he has to say it most of the time now) He in fact won't eat unless we say a prayer first.

Bekah and Lance said...

How cute!!

Brian Adair Fam said...

All these new pictures are sooooo cute!! Sydnee's so funny! We sure love that girl! I remember you telling me about her folding her hands during the prayer. I love seeing the actual pictures! So when do we get to see you guys again?!? :0)