

While I'm cooking or washing the dishes and Sydnee is being very needy at that moment (Which just seems to happen at the perfect times, right?) I put Sydnee on the counter and give her something that she has never seen or touched before and just let her go to town. I love watching her test out new things to taste, to try and open, and to throw and then figure out where that way cool new thing went. It's pretty fun either way. (Don't worry Brandon and I keep a very close eye on her while she is on the counter. She is always in reach of us I promise :o)
1 comment:
Great photos. Look at her learning away. I someitme wonder why the tasting of all things has to happen. CJ still does that! Only two more teeth to break through and hopefully that will change. I love the Daddy pictures below. Brandon is such a great daddy!
Post a Comment