5 years ago
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Hiking and Celebrating birthdays
Back in May of this year (yes I am WAY behind) we decided to go for a little hike. It was perfect for a family hike especially with young kids because it was paved, beautiful, and not too long. We had a nice little picnic and then came home so all of us could take naps. The kids loved it and it was the perfect weather and family outing. Another great thing is it is only minutes from our apartment. we will defiantly go there again when it starts to warm up.
so Dawson's birthday was back in July and I am such a huge slacker. I feel like a horrible mother, but I do remember that I was not feeling well that day due to this pregnancy so we didn't do much. It still was a fun day and even though he really didn't know that we were celebrating his 2nd birthday he sure loved his presents.
Now on to Sydnee's birthday. She turned 4 in August and knew very well that it was her day. She was so cute and loved all the attention on her. We didn't do big party's for either of our kids this year becuase I was still not feeling well due to the pregnancy so we kind of just kept it low key, but the kids didn't care and they had a blast. Speaking of birthdays, mine was in May and Brandon's was in June and we did nothing. I felt like a horrible wife, but I was so sick that I couldn't even leave the house afraid that I would get sick where ever we went. It was however our 5th year anniversary this June and that day I actually felt ok so Brandon and I went out to eat and then went grocery shopping without children. I know way lame, but it was time well spent with my amazing one and only. Love ya babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment