Dear Mom and Dad,
I know that I am now your slacker daughter and I am sorry, but always know that I am the best blonde, youngest, daughter ever and you wouldn't ask for anything more or less. ;o) just kidding. Really I am sorry for now just posting about Halloween and the month of October. I have been a slacker that is always tired and should be doing homework, but am not. So really my only excuse is that I have just been lazy. So once again I am sorry and I am not going to say that I will do better becuase maybe if I don't say that than I might actually do better. We'll see I guess. Alrighty than ENJOY!
These are just some random pictures that we took yesterday and now that I think about it I think I have other ones to post, so I promise that I will do that oh and I still need to post pictures of Sydnee's birthday that I got from Vern's camera so I will do that also today. Anyway I just need to tell a funny story about Dawson. A couple of days ago Dawson pooped and came up to me pointing at his diaper with a disgusted look on his face, so I being a good mother (sometimes) changed his diaper and while I was changing his diaper I just kept saying "Did you poop Dawson?" Well maybe about 20 minutes after I changed his first poopie diaper he pooped again, but this time he came up to me with a diaper and package of wipes and said "I poop, I poop, I poop.." over and over again. It was so funny and cute that I went to go get the camera to record it, but of course as soon as I got the camera in front of him he froze and refused to repeat himself. Oh well just know that is was really cute. Syd and Dawson are quite the characters. They make us laugh and frustrated all at the same time. My house is never as clean or organized like I want it be, and dinner is not always ready when Brandon comes home from work or school, but everyday I have a smile on face becuase I have these two to entertain me and make me laugh. Dawson loves to wrestle with his sister. He loves, loves, loves to cuddle and give kisses. He's becoming quite the clown and just laughs at himself everytime. He so funny and goofy and we love him so much!! Sydnee is very dramatic and sometimes very unpredictable, but she is also so kind and loves her brother. She is so imaginative and loves to play. She loves preschool and is learning a lot from it. We love Sydnee so much and are so grateful for her spirit. One thing that is always saying is that she loves Jesus and she tells us all the time that "Jesus lives in Heaven with Heavenly Father and he is in the castle called the Temple." We are truly a blessed family.
For one of Sydnee's preschool field trips we went to a local corn maze and pumpkin patch. It was cute and the kids loved it. Syd was a little scared of the corn maze at first, but then she saw some of her friends and then all was well. She picked out a little pumpkin for her and Dawson and they carried it around everywhere with them. Syd also loved being able to sit on the "Big train" which is the big tractor. It was a fun family activity.
For Halloween this year Sydnee really wanted to be Tinker Bell and Dawson Peter Pan. So my sister Jami made Syd's Tinker Bell costume while I made Dawson his Peter Pan costume. Sydnee loved it and she still talking about going trick or treating and wearing her costume. The both were so cute and it was so fun. Thanks Jami for all your help. Oh we got the pattern from the make-it-love-it site on my side bar. She is so amazing! October was a lot of fun. We went to a friends halloween party that was just for the adults and it was a BLAST. I loved it. I dressed up as a witch and Brandon was my broomstick. ;o) We had an amazing dinner and dessert, we sang karoke, played some way fun games, and just enjoy the company of some amazing people. THank you Lindsey and Logan for and awesome night! Stay tuned because I will be posting more!
5 years ago















2 comments:
fun pictures....I just posted halloween not long ago too. We must be related. I loved catching up on your blog! So fun. I can't beleive how big your children have gotten, CRAZY! Love you!
So stinkin' cute! I love it! You did a great job. Aren't kids the best?!
Post a Comment