6 years ago
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Failed to mention
P.s Brandon got a new calling. It is an eye opener and we are relying completely on faith. Brandon was called to be the 2nd Counselor in our Bishopric. We are excited and know that we will recieve blessings. Brandon is so amazing. He is patient, kind, and such a worthy priesthood holder. I am so grateful to be married to a man that loves his family and is a righteous example to me and the kids. Babe we love you and thank you for all that you do for me, the kids, and so many others!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
wow that's pretty cool! I don't envy you having to sit by yourself through sacrament meeting though! You are the best!!
You're prepared for LONG years of hard work and school and now the Bishopric--holy cow! You guys must be faithful!
Congrat's on that-and have fun..I'm certainly NOT jealous.
Awesome Syd is potty trained-I'm jealous-Tyler is 3 and it's SLOW.
How exciting. Congrats! I love your family picture at the top of your blog too. Adorable family!
Post a Comment