Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Everyday is this good


I love my boy!!
 

I love these pictures of Dawson. This first one was taken without a flash, but I had to post it because his face is so funny and cute. I was getting him ready for bed one night and rolled him over to rub his back to get some gas bubbles out and when I rolled him over his shirt rolled over with him. I thought he looked so cute and yes slightly foriegn, but cute.
 

 

Thank goodness Dawson was in the picture with me or else this wouldn't have made it on the blog. Smile buddy!
 

Syd is so funny she finds the funniest places and spots to watch tv. Maybe she was trying to tell me to do my job and fold the clothes. Either way I wouldn't have been able to do it with her cute little self in the basket.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: