Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gotta love random

 

Syd loves to write and I mean actually write. She is so impressive, she holds the pen or pencil like an adult would and she starts to write on the line in small scribbles. She would rather do that than color in a coloring book. Yeah she is a crazy kid.
 

We were trying to take a picture with Sydnee and Dawson and Carter, but by that time they were all getting fussy, but hey I got a good picture of her cute hair, that stayed in until the next day and you couldn't even tell that she slept on it. It was nice I didn't have to do her hair yesterday morning.
 

Just a way cute picture of our very happy little guy. This is a normal look for him. He is so chill and loves to smile and laugh. We are so lucky to have him in our home!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: