Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sleeping than cleaning than relaxing

Dawson in his swing that we are borrowing from our friend and neighbor. I love it and I am so grateful for it because I can just put Dawson in there and he will go to sleep right away. I love how he has arm and hand under his double chin.
 
Syd loves to help me clean which makes it kind of difficult sometimes because she thinks she is helping, but she is just spreading the dirt around some more. But you know what atleast she is learning that cleaning is good and she is learning how to clean. she is a pretty good helper and she is a cute helper.
 
 
Syd relaxing after a long day of playing and sleeping and kissing Dawson. What a hard life she has! :o)
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Cute pictures! We miss you guys!

Kerry said...

Man I'm jealous! I have that exact swing, but I've already lent it out because Marie doesn't care for it-with other children they'd sleep in it, and give me a break..not this one. But she does like the bouncy chair a LOT so I suppose I can't complain.

Thanks for sharing updated pics, I miss you guys..

You need to get one of those dirt devil little vacuums..so Syd can suck up the crumbs while you do real cleaning!--put on your Christmas list..it's a keeper, big time!

Seriously you need to post a comment about your family reunion pics..did your sister in law do that with the pics on the CD, or what--it's totally awesome!

Gillett Family said...

Oh Your kids are getting big!!! Darn It!!! Why.. Why.. Why! must they grow so FAST?????
I don't know if we'll get a chance to see you before we go :( I'll miss your stinken GUTS!!! What am I talking about? I already Do... I promise to keep in touch and let you know when we come HOME :)

Dena said...

How cute! Don't you just LOVE getting household help from your toddler?

Tammy said...

YOru kids are adorable! I love the swing picture!

Workmans said...

Hey Kandra!! email me @ workmanamy@gmail.com and I'll send you our info. Then we can get together with your in-laws. Thanks