Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Diaper and Towel Cakes

At the beginning of this summer I made a diaper cake for a friend that was having a boy. It was so much and pretty easy considering it was the second one that I have ever made. I thought it turned out pretty cute. One of my amazing friends also got married this summer. As I was racking my brain on what I should get her I came up with the idea to make her a towel cake. I imagined it to be plumper and a little bigger, but oh well I think it didn't turn too bad.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jessica + clay said...

I absolutely love that towel cake! I'm so glad you chose the name Dawson too ;) Hope all is well for you all and miss ya!

Katrina Wilson said...

I think they turned out absolutely cute! You can make one for me!!!

The Rigbys said...

I love these. I remember the one you made for Mandy, it was a hit!