Since my side of the family is growing like crazy we decided to start having our own reunions. I know that when I was younger I remember that I loved going to my family reunions and playing with all my cousins close to my age and seeing everyone old and everyone new. I am so excited that we are starting this. This year we went to Vernal Utah because Kolby was working down there at the time and his family was in charge of it. It was tons of fun considering I was very huge and pregnant and we went camping. I loved seeing everyone. My amazing sister-in-law Julie took charge of taking some awesome pictures and sent everyone a cd of the pictures she took. She is very talented. Thank you Julie for all the hard work you put into the cd. I hope you all enjoy a few of the pictures. I have tons more, but that would take way too long to post all of them, but here a few.
3 comments:
it looks like you had loads of fun! I was looking for your new baby-but I get it..you were still pregnant.
How did you post scrapbook like pages-that is totally awesome-I want in on this technology!
I agree with Kerry! Share your Secret Missy :)
I Love Family Reunions!
How fun. I may have to crash on of these in the future ffor reason you probably get! I love all the shots!
Post a Comment